Sphere magazine is aimed at the Swiss wealth management community, and includes a French and a German version. The magazine also organizes several conferences and meetings in Geneva and Zurich.
- Repositioning the brand to give it the scope it deserves
- Rebuilding your entire digital space
- Brand repositioning, brand discourse and naming in French and German
- Website: new tree structure, reorganization and hierarchization of communication
- Sphere Magazine is now:Sphere financial ArenaSwissleading finance community of peers
- Sphere Financial Arena is Switzerland’s leading community of financial peers, offering its community a variety of exchange forums, including a bilingual quarterly magazine, joint events and PR services.
Jérôme Sicard, Partner at Sphere Magazine
“After a few unfortunate episodes in the hands of agencies that tended to overdo things, we had the good idea of entrusting the redesign of the sphere.swiss site to Chantal and Marine, the two hosts of Swiss House of Brands. The work they delivered far exceeded our expectations. While the sphere.swiss website was only a relatively minor part of our strategy, they succeeded in making it a key element of our sales & marketing strategy. We particularly appreciated the way they took the brief on board and treated it in a methodical way that took full account of our business logic.
The solutions they offered us, both in terms of design and structure, enabled us to substantially expand our offering, create value for our business partners, and open up new avenues for growth. They have clearly given us an extra dimension.
But even more than the quality of their work, we were really impressed by the commitment they put into running the project, their availability and their scrupulous adherence to schedules. That’s rare enough to deserve a mention!
In short, it was a pleasure to work with them all the way through, and still is, as we continue to collaborate together, well aware of the value she brings to us in all things digital and branding.”